Tip of the Month
Explore the Revitalized NEJM.org!
Improved Navigation and Tools Let You Zero in Quickly on What You Need
February 16, 2018
Have you noticed the new look on NEJM.org?
Now, when you turn to the source you trust, you’ll see an updated and revitalized NEJM.org. A redesign makes it easier to discover and use the clinically-relevant information, significant new research, and rich content and context you expect from NEJM.org.
Here’s a quick primer:
- The new homepage layout allows NEJM editors to highlight the most significant new articles and information.
- New topic tags and intuitive navigation bring you quickly to what you are looking for.
- Improved search function lets you select multiple filters to find the most relevant content for your immediate need. Searches can be saved easily, and individual articles downloaded.
- New “Figures/Media” tab brings you straight to an article’s associated tables, videos, or audio interviews.
- Images and tables can be viewed in full size, with easy download options.
- Improved main navigation provides easy and varied paths to locate current and past issues, browse by topic or specialty, or explore the Learning and Multimedia sections.
A new, clean look and modern font tie the site together. New tools let you jump easily from one section of an article to another.
Visit the revitalized NEJM.org today – see for yourself and then share the improvements with your library patrons.